Welcome to ASH Hill Photography Blog. This is a sample of my most recent shoots and a way to feature all of our fabulous clients and their beautiful families. Check out my website for pricing and other information. Thanks for checking in...and come back often!

Loves....

MaryAnn Hill

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Major Family {A Willis, Tx infant Photographer}

This family just makes me smile.  The first time I met them little A was turning 1, he's now almost 2 and has a brand new baby sister who is as adorable as he is!  Do you remember this face?  I'll never forget it!


Well, he's grown up quite a bit and he ran to me and hugged me EVERY time I walked in the doors of his house.  He was excited to see me.. and was full of smiles, happiness, love, and personality!  Oh... and he's quite the professional iphoner!  Look how much he's grown now...

What a doll!!!

He's sweet baby sister C, or CC is just as precious... just a little less active.  We got her to sleep pretty well and she did very well for her first modeling session.  Thank you so much Major Family for letting me invade your lives for the day and capture these sweet images!  






No comments:

Post a Comment