Welcome to ASH Hill Photography Blog. This is a sample of my most recent shoots and a way to feature all of our fabulous clients and their beautiful families. Check out my website for pricing and other information. Thanks for checking in...and come back often!

Loves....

MaryAnn Hill

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogggggggginggggg

So why do I say Bloggggginngggg?  Well have mercy... I can't get my stuff together. I have 2 blogs, a personal, and a photography blog.  I love blogging... I've been blogging for years... but for some reason I can not get my stuff together this year.  It's been since Dec. on this blog and November on my family blog.  So what the hey?  What's my deal?  The more time goes by the harder it gets for me to start over.  So, I'm going back in time for all you wonderful people who have seen your images, ordered, and have been enjoying your images for a while... I'm going to FINALLY blog your session.. and I'd love to start blogging sessions after each one.  This is my goal and I'd love it to really happen... so we'll see!  Beat me up if I don't ... not really! :)


 With that I'm leaving you with a picture of my daughter, her cousin... and their Great Grandmother.  I never had a great grandmother... that I can remember or that I have a picture with so I think this is so neat.  I love that we got them all so happy together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment