Welcome to ASH Hill Photography Blog. This is a sample of my most recent shoots and a way to feature all of our fabulous clients and their beautiful families. Check out my website for pricing and other information. Thanks for checking in...and come back often!

Loves....

MaryAnn Hill

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The G Girls

I have been so blessed with the seniors that I've had in the past.  They've all been beautiful, outgoing, smart, and just all around great kids.  These 2 girls are definitely not the exception. With more accomplishments under their belts in their short 18 years than most have in their lifetime, these 2 girls are certainly role models for those young people aspiring to do it right!  :)  So, not only are they both drop dead gorgeous... they are going to do great things with their lives.  Thanks girls for letting me be your senior photographer this year.  I LOVED it! :)




Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment